It’s almost mid-June which means two things: summer is almost officially here, and Father’s Day is just around the corner! That’s right, there’s only a few more days to find the perfect gift for the special man in your life.
Whether you’re looking for the perfect Father’s Day gift for your father, husband, or even a friend, we have rounded up some amazing gift ideas from Roses + Azalea and all-around Charlotte.
Skincare is not just for the ladies. While it may not be talked about as much, men need proper skincare routines too. We’ve put together a list of our top-selling products that any man would feel pampered with.
All of our Roses + Azalea products are handmade in Charlotte. We use highest quality ingredients, 100% USDA certified organic when possible, so that you can rest assured you’re giving non-toxic, truly natural options for products they use on a daily basis.
1. Dry Cracked Skin Balm – This is a treat for hardworking hands and feet... Or any parts of your body really! With all of the summer sun and outdoor activities coming up, this organic balm will help repair and soothe dry or rough skin. This is our #1 men's fan favorite product!
2. Deodorant Sticks – With summer also comes warmer weather, and we all know what that means. Men really love our all-natural, chemical-free deodorant sticks. The Charcoal Lemongrass is our top seller! The charcoal and lemongrass blend acts as a natural deodorizer, neutralizes odor, and improves skin complexion. Another very popular deodorant stick is the Charcoal Cedar Sage. The charcoal, cedar wood, and sage blend soothes stress, promotes calmness, and improves skin conditions. Neither formulation is made with baking soda, so it’s great for sensitive skin! Approved by male athletes and men who work in super hot conditions above 100 degrees. We even have several military spouses who send these deodorants overseas on a regular basis.
3. Allergy Relief Balm -
Does the man in your life ever suffer from seasonal allergies, asthma, or congestion? Peppermint and Eucalyptus essential oil are known to open up the sinus and help relieve congestion. The Allergy Relief Balm is the perfect gift so that he is always prepared with a soothing relief
to an irritated nose!
4. Hand Sanitizer -
We all know how important good hand hygiene is right now. This hand sanitizer is a great way to help dad stay healthy this year! Our hand sanitizer spray is made with 100% certified organic ingredients
, including 95% organic ethanol and immune-boosting essential oils. Even better is that our formula is made to not only purify, but also to soothe and protect your skin.
5. Peppermint Lip Balm -
Lip care is one of the most essential, yet overlooked, categories of men’s grooming products. A fan favorite, the Peppermint Lip Balm heals and protects those often-overlooked lips. The peppermint scent is not overpowering, and with only four natural ingredients
, this lip balm has everything you need and nothing you don't.
6. Wellness Bundle –
If you can’t decide, or want to give it all, the Wellness Bundle has you covered. This gift set includes the Roses + Azalea Hand Sanitizer, Dry Cracked Skin Balm, and Lip Balm. You can even upgrade with an additional 4th item: a choice between the Allergy Relief Balm and the Breathe Easy Balm (a stronger variation of the Allergy Relief Balm – think organic Vic’s Vapor rub). This gift set
will ensure dad feels healthy and pampered this Father’s Day.
Charlotte has so many amazing small businesses that we wanted to share some of our favorite Father’s Day finds:
1. Barware from Well Written Gifts –
From cutting boards to glassware, Well Written Gifts will hand select each piece and personalize the gift for your recipient. Our personal favorite is the Whisky Glassware
, and we know your dad will love it too. They also have many styles of cutting boards you can customize for the grill master dads out there. Their quality is truly the best out there combined with the owners' (Traci and Mike) excellent customer services.
2. Snack Boxes from Front Porch Sundays –
Whether you choose the Snacker’s Box
(a mix of sweet and salty treats) or the aptly named Dad Stuff Box
(a mix of things dads are sure to love), you can’t go wrong. Each of these boxes comes with one of our favorite local Jerky’s - Tommy’s Jerky
! (Both Tommy's Smokies
and Tommy's Jerky
have been must-haves when we power through in-person markets.) On top of that, no matter which box you buy, you can feel good knowing you supported several local Charlotte businesses. These boxes are put together by Jordan and her Esther and Elsa team.
4. Adventure Maps from Edia Maps -
Whether your dad loves beer
or fried chicken
(or maybe all 3), he will enjoy these regional adventure maps to find all of the best spots. Take a road trip, make a memory, and find some delicious refreshments along the way. Woohoo!
Not in Charlotte? That’s okay too. We found some other great ideas for Father’s Day.
2. Story Worth -
This heartfelt service asks questions via email every week, and at the end of one year, provides a gorgeously bound book
capturing all those fond memories.
3. Globein -
Send boxes of handcrafted, fair trade and artisanal products each month. Help him discover ethically- sourced goods from around the world
4. Etched Marathon Pint Glasses -
If dad is a runner, these pint glasses are a special gift. They are etched with famous marathon routes like Boston, New York and Chicago.
We know these Father's Day gifts will bring a lot of joy and happiness to the men who receive them. Let us know which ones you decide on!