This sensitive skin formulation is non-toxic, natural, chemical free, AND does NOT include baking soda. The charcoal and lemongrass blend acts as a natural deodorizer, neutralizes odor, and improves skin complexion. Each stick is made with love in the Carolinas.
Directions: Apply to underarms and feel fresh. Only swipe 1-3 times each time; reapply throughout the day as needed.
This formula is for people with very sensitive skin and not for heavy sweaters or stress sweaters.
Store this product in a cool place away from direct sunlight. If the deodorant is exposed to extreme heat, store it in the fridge to restore it to a usable state. Because this product does not contain synthetic chemicals and synthetic preservatives, it is best used within 6 months.
Safe for: Ages 10+, except pregnant or nursing mamas, barring allergies. Always consult with a healthcare professional before use.
- This chemical-free product is made with 99.8% USDA certified organic ingredients that are good for you. Our essential oil blend acts as a natural deodorant.
- This formulation does NOT include baking soda and is great for sensitive skin.
- Arrowroot powder has great moisture-absorbing qualities and makes your skin silkier and smoother.
- Activated charcoal may absorb smells, harmful gases, and excess moisture.
- Not only is lemongrass essential oil soothing, balancing, relaxing, and may boost energy, it acts as a natural deodorizer.
- This deodorant contains organic botanicals and oils like tea tree oil that naturally have antibacterial and antifungal properties.
2.65 oz | 75 g Net Wt.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Arrowroot Powder*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Beeswax*, Vegetable Glycerin*, Activated Charcoal Powder, Proprietary Blend of Certified Organic Essential Oils*
* Certified Organic
We use the highest quality ingredients in all of our products - using organic ingredients when possible. Our products are free of synthetic chemicals. We do not use synthetic fragrance, parabens, phthalates, sulfates including sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) and sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), formaldehyde, polyethylene glycols (PEG), butylene glycol, propylene glycol (PG), phenoxyethanol, aluminum, triclosan and triclocarban, ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA), ethanolamines (mea/dea/tea), oxybenzone, benzalkonium chloride, synthetic preservatives, synthetic chemicals, to name a few on the blacklist.
HOW TO READ OUR LABELS
Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If rash or irritation occurs, stop use and consult physician.
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS TREE NUT AND OTHER FOOD INGREDIENTS. Please test on small area prior to use OR avoid using if you have known allergies.
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS ESSENTIAL OILS THAT MAY NOT BE RECOMMENDED FOR WOMEN WHO ARE PREGNANT OR NURSING. Always consult a qualified health care professional prior to use.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your physician, or other qualified health care professional, before using any new products.