COLLABORATIONS WITH CORPORATE GIFTING AND SUBSCRIPTION BOXES
Thank you so much for considering our RA products for your corporate gifting boxes or subscription boxes!
This program offers much lower pricing on select products with minimums starting at 50-100 units per item. This collection consists of our products only, no third party products, and is subject to change without notice. Due to our capabilities at this time, we will only allow a very select few partnerships and collaborations for this program.
At this time, we are able to partner with anyone looking for up to 200 units per item. Due to our small operations, we are not able to fulfill certain requests over that amount in a timely manner. Please check with us our capacity by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To qualify, you must purchase a minimum of 50-100 units per item depending on the item. We require you to submit your resale certification as well as your tax ID. Once you are approved, you may start placing an order via email. We will send you an invoice via email.
- Currently, our maximum is up to 200 units per item for certain products.
- The demographics and target audience reached with your boxes must be the same or similar to ours. To ensure that your brand is a good fit, we will check your website and may follow up with questions. We reserve the right to reject certain requests and collaborations if it is not a good fit.
- If your order does not meet minimums or maximums, it will be cancelled and not fulfilled.
- Orders may not be combined with ANY other offer including coupon codes. If coupon codes are used, we will CANCEL your order.
- Items cannot be resold as an individual item, used for personal gains, or gifted for free. Items must be included in the corporate gift boxes or subscription boxes.
- Items must be sold as stated above on a secure & privately hosted website or in a privately owned brick & mortar store.
- Items may NOT be sold on 3rd party websites such as Amazon, Etsy, Ebay, Walmart, etc.
- Original packaging must remain on product when sold.
Shipping and handling cost is manually calculated at checkout by weight and destination of the order. If there is an appropriate shipping method, it is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inform us prior to shipment. There may be delays around holidays. Consider this when selecting your shipping method. We are not responsible for package delays due to postal service error. All shipping and handling costs will be paid by the buyer.
Returns are NOT accepted for this type of orders. If there are any product issues that have occurred during manufacturing and/or shipping, please contact us and we will work on a resolution.
Damages or missing product must be reported within 3 business days of shipment arrival. We are not responsible for damages to goods after those 3 business days.
Please provide order number and photos including interior AND exterior packaging, shipping label and damaged goods with invoice in view to email@example.com
We are not responsible for damages to goods incurred while shipping to third party customers. When shipping our products, properly package with padding. Keep in mind that some of our products are sensitive to heat and may melt in the heat. So when you send our products to customers in the summer, some of those products may need to be cool packed.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for us to make and stock your order. You will receive an email with tracking once your order has been shipped. RUSHING ORDERS: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if your order qualifies for rush processing. A 15% charge will be added to rush an order.
For all other questions, please contact us here: email@example.com
*We reserve the right to terminate our partnership and invoice for compensation if any of these terms are not followed.*
Please fill out this application form below: