This sensitive skin formulation is non-toxic, natural, chemical free, AND does NOT include baking soda. The charcoal, cedar wood, and sage blend soothes stress, promotes calmness, and improves skin conditions. Each stick is made with love in the Carolinas.
- This chemical-free product is made with 99.8% USDA certified organic ingredients that are good for you. Our essential oil blend acts as a natural deodorant.
- This formulation does NOT include baking soda and is great for sensitive skin.
- Arrowroot powder has great moisture-absorbing qualities and makes your skin silkier and smoother.
- Activated charcoal may absorb smells, harmful gases, and excess moisture.
- Cedar and Sage essential oils combine to produce a soothing and woodsy scent that naturally deodorizes the skin while reducing irritation.
- This deodorant contains organic botanicals and oils like tea tree oil that naturally have antibacterial and antifungal properties.
2.65 oz | 75 g Net Wt.
Directions + Ingredients
Directions: Apply to underarms and take a peaceful retreat to the mountains. Only swipe 1-3 times each time; reapply throughout the day as needed.
This formula is for people with very sensitive skin and not for heavy sweaters or stress sweaters. If you are new to transitioning from conventional deodorant to a natural one, we highly recommend doing a pit detox with our charcoal detox mask. You may also want to grab a deodorant spray as an add-on.
Store this product in a cool place away from direct sunlight. If the deodorant is exposed to extreme heat, store it in the fridge to restore it to a usable state. Because this product does not contain synthetic chemicals and synthetic preservatives, it is best used within 6 months.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Arrowroot Powder*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Beeswax*, Vegetable Glycerin*, Activated Charcoal Powder, Proprietary Blend of Certified Organic Essential Oils*
* Certified Organic
Safe for: Ages 10+, except pregnant or nursing mamas, barring allergies. Always consult with a healthcare professional before use.