Small Batch Release - August
For a limited time only, we have formulated and handcrafted a limited amount of bottles of this Eye Oil due to popular demand! Make sure to snatch one before August 31st or before we sell out.
Do you love coffee? Do you suffer from having dark eye circles or puffiness under your eyes? We have just the product for you! Why not give your skin right under your eyes a little pick-me-up?
We combined 11 powerful certified organic botanicals and essential oils for this Eye Oil. And guess what, it's NOT another diluted product made mostly of sunflower seed oil, olive oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil, etc and barely any beneficial ingredients. Our top ingredient is rosehip oil, which contains vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, and B-carotene and works deep on the skin tissues and cells to increase regeneration.
There's no reason to look tired or load up on concealer any more. Find out why our Eye Oil is superior to others on the market.
Again, this is a Limited Edition product as part of our August Small Batch Release. Formulated and handcrafted in Charlotte, NC with positive vibes and love.
- This chemical-free product is made with certified organic ingredients that are good for you.
- Helps reduce darkness and puffiness under the eyes.
- Our top ingredient is Rosehip oil, which contains vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, and B-carotene. It increases tissue and cell regeneration. Rosehip oil is great for dark circles, anti-aging, acne, and more!
- Castor oil contains fatty acids that helps with reducing puffiness as well as helps reduce dark circles.
- Tamanu oil is also rich in fatty acids that can keep the skin moisturized. This oil promotes collagen and plays a role in anti-aging and skin regeneration.
- Coffee oil helps with cellulite reduction, is rich in Vitamin B-3, reduces inflammation, has anti-aging benefits, and helps treat dark circles.
0.34 fl oz | 10 mL ONE SIZE ONLY
Directions + Ingredients
Directions: Apply ONE drop to fingertip and gently tap onto your under-eye areas. Gently massage your dark circles. Best applied in the evening before bed. Can be used in the morning as needed.
Be careful not to get product in your eye. If you do, flush eyes with water for 30 seconds.
11 Certified Organic Botanicals and Essential Oils:
- Carrot Seed Oil*
- Castor Oil*
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil*
- Coffee Oil*
- Cypress Essential Oil*
- Frankincense Essential Oil*
- Geranium Essential Oil*
- Helichrysum Essential Oil*
- Lavender Essential Oil*
- Rosehip Oil*
- Tamanu Oil*
- plus Elderberry Extract and Vitamin E
* Certified Organic
Safe for: Anyone ages 16+, barring allergies. Always consult with a healthcare professional before use.