In stock 80 mL are available to ship now. 250 mL pre-orders placed before April 1st are expected to ship appx 4/8/2020, and pre-orders after April 1st are expected to ship appx 4/23/2020. Orders with 250 mL bottles will be fulfilled when the 250 mL becomes available.
* Medical facilities that are seeing patients in person, please email us at email@example.com for custom orders. We will provide you with a customer order WITH higher alcohol concentrations for your usage, on us as a thank you for being our heroes during this time! Your orders are prioritized, and we are able to fulfill 20 or more of the 250 mL bottles at a time.
Our hand sanitizer spray purifies and helps defend against harmful germs with 100% certified organic ingredients, including 95% organic ethanol and immune-boosting essential oils. Our blend of aloe vera, vegetable glycerin, and essential oils are healing, soothing, and protecting your skin. This formulation is gluten-free, non-toxic, safe, natural and overall contains 66% alcohol. This product is packaged in aluminum spray bottles that are eco-friendly and super safe for you and your family - great for people, great for the planet. Each spray is made with love in the Carolinas.
Directions: Shake bottle before using. Spritz to cover all surface of your hands and rub for 20 seconds until completely dry. Reapply if needed. You can also use this spray as an air cleansing mist. Moisturize your hands with a balm afterwards.
The BEST hand hygiene practice is to always wash your hands for 20-30 seconds with clean water and soap. Hand sanitizers are great for people on-the-go who do not have access to clean water and soap. Be sure to moisturize your hands after hand washing and sanitizing. Use our dry cracked skin balm to seal and protect your skin to prevent over drying and cracking.
Store this product in a cool place away from direct sunlight and heat. Because this product does not contain synthetic chemicals and synthetic preservatives, it is best used within 1 year. Please keep this product away from children to prevent them from ingesting. DO NOT CONSUME!
Safe for: When correctly used - anyone ages 6+ barring allergies; pregnant mamas - use sparingly. Always consult with a healthcare professional before use.
- This chemical-free product is made with 100% USDA certified organic ingredients that are good for you.
- Our 190-proof or 200-proof organic alcohol is filtered three times to assure the highest level of purity. It is lab tested to be guaranteed gluten-free. It is also lab tested to meet United State Pharmacopeia (USP) standards.
- Our vegetable glycerin and essential oils like lavender helps sooth, heal, and moisturize the skin while our aloe vera protects the skin.
- This spray contains organic botanicals and oils like tea tree oil that naturally have antibacterial and antifungal properties.
2.71 fl oz | 80 mL OR 8.45 fl oz | 250 mL
Full Ingredients: Ethanol* (Sourced From Organic Non-GMO Grain or Cane), Water, Vegetable Glycerin*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera)*, Essential Oils of Eucalyptus Citriodora*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender)*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree)*, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme)*, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood)*, Origanum Compactum Benth (Oregano)*, Origanum Marjorana (Marjoram)*
We use the highest quality ingredients in all of our products - using organic ingredients when possible. Our products are free of synthetic chemicals. We do not use synthetic fragrance, parabens, phthalates, sulfates including sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) and sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), formaldehyde, polyethylene glycols (PEG), butylene glycol, propylene glycol (PG), phenoxyethanol, aluminum, triclosan and triclocarban, ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA), ethanolamines (mea/dea/tea), oxybenzone, benzalkonium chloride, synthetic preservatives, synthetic chemicals, to name a few on the blacklist.
HOW TO READ OUR LABELS
Caution: Flammable. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not ingest. If rash or irritation occurs, stop use and consult physician.
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS FOOD INGREDIENTS. Please test on small area prior to use OR avoid using if you have known allergies.
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS ESSENTIAL OILS THAT MAY NOT BE RECOMMENDED FOR WOMEN WHO ARE PREGNANT OR NURSING. Always consult a qualified health care professional prior to use.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your physician, or other qualified health care professional, before using any new products.
Return Policy: At this time, for safety and sanitary reasons, we cannot accept any returns this product and any essential oil roll-ons.