One of our newest products, our Face Cleaner is formulated with gentle, plant-based surfactants that are blended into soothing honey and aloe gel to create an effective cleanser suitable for even the most sensitive skin. This cleanser is also balance with Jojoba Oil and Frankincense Essential Oil to keep from over drying the skin. This cleanser is made with all-natural, safe ingredients that are so good for you, leaving your skin oh so smooth! Great for all skin types, even acne-prone skin and sensitive skin. Pair it with our konjac sponge so you can achieve that oh-so-smooth skin, just like a baby's!
This cleanser is used to cleanse the face when you have light or no makeup. It will not remove waterproof makeup. For waterproof makeup remover, try out our amazing Makeup Remover Melt (Coming Soon as a Small Batch Release) - it's seriously the best, with absolutely no harsh/toxic chemicals, and will not clog your pores!
- This chemical-free product is made with 100% natural and plant-based ingredients that are good for you.
- This cleanser includes plant derived surfactants based in honey and aloe gel.
- Jojoba and Frankincense Oils leave the skin feeling moisturized and prevents excessive drying.
1 fl oz | 30 mL (travel/trial size)
* 3.38 fl oz | 100 mL (full size) is SOLD OUT and will NOT be restocked as of 3/21/23
Directions + Ingredients
Directions: Apply nickel sized amount to wet hands and rub together to form lather. Massage lather onto the face and rinse.
Natural Botanicals and Essential Oils:
Aloe Vera Gel
- Apple Cider Vinegar*
- Cetearyl Glucoside 1 (natural, vegetable based emulsifier)
- Dandelion Root*
- Fenugreek Seed*
- Frankincense Essential Oil*
- Geranium Essential Oil*
- Jojoba Oil*
- Lactobacillus Ferment
- Marshmallow Root*
- Natural Surfactant Blend 1, 3, 4
- Nettle Root*
- Propanediol 2
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Vitamin E
* Certified Organic
Source: 1 Coconut, 2 Corn, 3 Apple & Coconut, 4 Vegetable Oil
Safe for: Breastfeeding mamas and anyone ages 10+, except 1st trimester pregnant mamas, barring allergies. Always consult with a healthcare professional before use.