After a year's R+D, we finally present to you our Shampoo! It is formulated with gentle, plant-based surfactants that are blended into hydrolyzed quinoa and a few essential oils to create an effective organic shampoo suitable for even the most sensitive scalp.
Finally a shampoo that is made with all-natural, safe ingredients that are truly so good for you! Gluten-free, cruelty-free, silicone-free. Which means that your hair won't be slippery smooth in the shower BUT once you blow dry it, watch your hair turn silky smooth!
- This chemical-free product is made with 100% natural and plant-based ingredients that are good for you.
- This cleanser includes plant derived surfactants and soapy nut water.
- Rosemary and Lavender Oils soothe inflamed scalp and promote hair growth while adding shine and luster to the hair! They have anti-inflammatory benefit that helps to nourish hair follicles.
8 fl oz | 237 mL (full size) OR 2 fl oz | 59 mL (travel/trial size)
Directions + Ingredients
Directions: Apply a small amount of shampoo into your hands and lather. With your fingertips, massage shampoo into scalp. Rinse thoroughly. and blow dry completely.
This shampoo may or may not be color safe. Most testers have reported that it is, one tester reported that it wasn't with the hair dye she used and she had used the shampoo after dying her black hair. Please test a small area if you have recently dyed your hair.
Natural Botanicals and Essential Oils:
- Apple Cider Vinegar*
- Cetearyl Glucoside** 1 (natural, vegetable based emulsifier)
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine 1
- Guar Gum
- Geranium Oil*
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa
- Lactobacillus Ferment
- Lavender Oil*
- Natural Surfactant Blend** 1, 3, 4
- Propanediol** 2
- Rosemary Oil*
- Soapy Nut Water
- Vitamin E
* Certified Organic
Source: 1 Coconut, 2 Corn, 3 Apple & Coconut, 4 Vegetable Oil
Safe for: Breastfeeding mamas and anyone ages 2+, except 1st trimester pregnant mamas, barring allergies. Always consult with a healthcare professional before use.